Friday 9 January 2009

It is very cold

It is very cold. To keep warm I have got my hood up, my paws in my pockets and I am running around a lot.

Honey is dancing quite energetically too. At least that's what I think she's doing. She keeps spinning round and bumping into things anyway. Which is quite funny.

Schnoss is doing more sums than usual. I don't see how they can keep him warm. But he does seem to be quite pink about the cheeks so they must be doing some good.

I don't know whether Jezza is cold or not because he's asleep. As usual.

I like Trevor's solution for keeping warm best of all though: big mugs of steaming hot chocolate and bacon sandwiches as big as his bottom. Which is very large and enormous.

2 comments:

  1. We love hot chocolate here in Canada!

    Thanks for making us laugh,
    Heather GS and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather GS and your family.

    I am very happy and excited that you're reading this in Canada. Schnoss tells me that Canada is quite far away from here. And very cold.

    Do you dance to keep warm there? Or do you do lots of sums?

    ReplyDelete