Thursday 23 July 2009

Little Doogs says he is poorly

Little Doogs says he is poorly so I am going to have to write on here for a while. I am Honey, the very attractive and pretty rabbit. And I am the one with the brains too. And if you don't agree with me I will show you one of my karate moves and that will soon change your mind.

Little Doogs says he is ill because he is shivering and cold and he keeps sneezing. He is also making some very unpleasant smells. I think it is so he can get everyone running around after him. But not me. Oh No! I am keeping my distance from his sneezes. I have made myself a very pretty face-mask out of a lace hankie and some ribbon.

Trevor asked me to take him some soup. But I think if Little Doogs is poorly and shivering in bed he is too poorly to eat. So I have had the soup. Tomato and basil. And very nice it was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment