Friday 6 February 2009

It was very bad news


You know that I said Honey was acting very stangely because she was being so nice. Well she was being like that because she had very bad news.

When I'd drunk her hot chocolate and eaten her biscuit she said,

"Now that I have given you all those nice things to eat and drink you cannot be cross with me."

"But I wasn't going to be cross with you," I said puzzled. "Was I?"

She kept very quiet and pulled a stupid rabbity face. Then she reached behind her and put something on the table in front of me. At first I didn't know what it was because it was soggy and dirty and smelled quite bad. Then I recognised it.

"That's my Special Notebook for Special Thoughts and Special Things. And it's all nasty and dirty!"

Honey huffed and puffed a bit. Then she mumbled,
"Well I sort of dropped it on the ground. But it wasn't my fault! I was trying to see what you'd written about me."

I was too tired and upset to shout. But I wished that I'd written something REALLY HORRID.

I am going to think of the nastiest, horridest thing ever and that is what I will write in my Special Notebook. When it has dried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment