Thursday 2 April 2009

Potty!

I was jumping along pretending to be a kangaroo. BOUNCE BOUNCE BOING-I-TY BOUNCE.
I do that sometimes. It's fun!

Honey saw me and said,
"Little Doogs, you are potty!"

I'd never heard that expression before and it made me laugh.

"Potty! Potty! Potty!"

It sounded so funny I had to keep saying it. Then I kept saying it as I was bouncing and that was even funnier because my voice went all wobbly.

Then I bounced right into Honey who fell right into one of Jezza's Rubbish Sculptures. It was made up of all sorts of cans and stuff. She toppled over and got her bottom stuck in a can of paint.

"Now YOU'RE potty," I laughed. "PAINT POTTY!"

I thought that was very funny. Honey didn't though. She got quite cross and angry.

I'm pretending I'm a kangaroo somewhere else now until she's calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment