Tuesday 14 April 2009

We have been away

We have been away and now we are back. We went to see Great Aunt Betty. She is very big and round and hairy. She is a gorilla. I like Great Aunt Betty because she does funny things. She also lives on a boat. I do not like the boat bit, it makes me feel a bit sick.

Great Aunt Betty gave me a huge big chocolate Easter egg but I did not eat it until I was safe and dry on land that did not move. I started to eat it in the van as we were driving back. It was very big and it sort of melted on my paws. And then my paws sort of wiped themselves on Honey's dress. Honey was not happy. She got very shouty actually. But I think she was still feeling a bit sick from the boat too because she did not shout for as long as she usually does.

I gave her a big piece of my egg. That seemed to cheer her up. She put it in her pocket until we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment