Tuesday 9 June 2009

Birthdays

It is Schnoss's birthday very soon so we are planning a big surprise party.

Trevor is going to bake a cake. A sponge one with creamy stuff and jam in the middle. Honey says that he should make a carrot cake.

"But that is YOUR favourite cake, Honey," Trevor told her. "I will bake one for you on your birthday. Everyone should have what THEY want on their own birthday, and Schnoss is rather fond of a piece of sponge cake."

Jezza says that he will make a special Rubbish Sculpture for Schnoss. I'm not sure that Schnoss will actually want one of Jezza's sculptures. But as Trevor says, it is the thought that counts. I don't know what Jezza is thinking about though, because I've seen him with a pile of bricks and a plastic bottle - a very strange thought if you ask me.

Honey says she will sing her best song to Schnoss and maybe do a little dance for him. I'm glad that it is not my birthday.

I do not know what to give to Schnoss as a present. I do not have any money. I cannot make anything and my singing is not very good.

I need to think of something - FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment