Tuesday 23 June 2009

Schnoss's birthday

It was Schnoss's birthday a few days ago and everbody had a jolly and a happy time. Honey did her singing and that was not jolly and happy. It was screechy and awful and made my ears ache. But Schnoss clapped and said it was very lovely thank you very much. And he liked personal presents like that.

Which is a good thing because Jezza had made him a very personal present. It was a sculpture made out of some of Schnoss's favourite things. But I think Schnoss would rather have his tape measure in his pocket and not mixed up with some string, 2 carrots and his favourite tie. I saw him unravelling it all when Jezza was not looking.

Everyone enjoyed the cake that Trevor had made. It was delicious and scrumptious and had thick icing on top with Schnoss's name written in curly writing. There was just one candle for him to blow out. I do not know how old Schnoss is but I do know that he is older than 1 so that seemed a bit silly. Maybe he does not have enough puff to blow out any more. It can be hard work.

I made a very good and clever present for Schnoss but I will tell you all about that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment