Monday 1 December 2008

Favourite words

Whilst I have been sniffling and snuggling I have had a lot of time to think. And I've been thinking about lots of things - the size of Trevor's bottom (VERY big), the size of Honey's brain (very small - but don't tell her I said so) and just how exactly Jezza manages to sleep so much in a day.

I've also been thinking about words. Two of Schnoss's favourite words are
'Health' and 'Safety'
because he uses them about a million times every day.

Some of my favourite words are:
marshmallow
hippopotamus
blubber
and
burp

Two of my least favourite words are
brussel sprouts

2 comments:

  1. hello Little Doogs
    what is your favourite colour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous

    That's a funny name if you don't mind me saying so...a bit hard to spell too.

    My favourite colour is...red I think. Like my sweatshirt. But I quite like blue too.

    ReplyDelete