Friday 28 November 2008


I am still feeling a bit weak and wobbly. To cheer myself up I have been looking through my Special Notebook of Special Things.

My Special Notebook opened at this page. I put two butterfly things on the same page, which I thought was very clever. The little butterfly thing is a rubber. But it is very dirty and made a nasty mess when I tried to rub out with it, so I stuck it in here.

I am saving the thing with a heart for Honey's birthday. She can use it for one of her ear-styles. I won't tell her that I found it on the ground though because she will get very sniffy and say that she cannot possibly use it because she does not know whose ears it has been around before hers. I put it in here to keep it safe.

The chocolate isn't supposed to be there. I put it down and it just got a bit stuck. And that made me sad because I was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment