Monday 23 March 2009

Special Things


I was looking through my Special Notebook for Special Thoughts and Special Things. I have lots of lovely things in there: feathers which are white and very soft, feathers which are stripey and a bit scratchy. I have jewels and shiny spangles and a lollipop which shouldn't be there really but it stuck to the pages when I put it down.

I was looking round for something else to stick into my Special Notebook when I saw a round tube on the ground. I picked it up and looked at it and the top fell off. I looked at it again and saw that it was a lipstick thing. You know, it's like a big fat crayon and when you put it on your lips it makes them go all sticky and a funny colour. It was a good thing to draw with. So I did.

When Honey saw what I was doing she went all shouty.

"Put that down you naughty Puppy Boy!" she yelled. "That is my very special lipstick and it cost me lots of money!"

I think that if it was so precious the silly Rabbit Lady should not have dropped it on the ground. She should keep it about her person at all times like I do with my very special things.

No comments:

Post a Comment