Friday 6 March 2009

Swinging

I was feeling a bit sad and upset earlier this week.
"I know what will cheer you up!" Honey said, holding out her paw. "Come on!"
She can be really very nice sometimes.

We walked for a little while and ended up in a playground where there was a slide, a roundabout and some swings.

"This is just what you need Little Doogs!" she laughed and lifted me up on to a swing. "Hold on tight!"

She pushed me higher and higher and at first I was a little bit scared because my feet were way way above the ground. But soon I felt the wind in my ears and it made me laugh. Out loud. Very loudly.

Then Trevor came along. His bottom is too big to fit on a swing, so Honey hopped on to the one next to mine and he pushed us both with his great big trunk.

We laughed and laughed until I was almost sick. Then we went home for a nice big fat bacon sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment