Sunday 1 March 2009

I've had a very exciting week!

I've had a very exciting week! Do you remember me telling you some time ago about the book that has been written about me and my friends? Well there was a big party to celebrate this week - and we all went!

I like parties. Everyone is happy at parties. We all got dressed up quite smart; Honey wore her best shoes and everything. I was a little bit shy because there were lots of people there and I didn't know anyone - apart from Schnoss, Trevor, Jezza and Honey of course.

Schnoss and Honey mixed and mingled, Trevor ate a lot of the food and I sat under the table watching things. There was a bit of an awkward moment when Jezza started to make one of his sculptures with all the handbags and coats that people had left in one corner, but everyone was very nice. They smiled and laughed then took their coats and handbags away quite quickly. Then Jezza came under the table with me and fell asleep.

The writer woman said a few words in front of everyone. She said that she didn't want to do it really but whatever she said she made everyone laugh, which was good. Lots of people bought books and they are going to be sold in proper bookshops and everything now. The writer woman is going to talk to someone from a newspaper next week which sounds very scary to me. And something else....

Oh, Schnoss says that is a big secret and I cannot tell anyone about it....oh dear I'm not good at secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment