Friday 13 March 2009

Spring!

I have lost my camera. I hope that Jezza hasn't used it in one of his sculptures. It is not good because I wanted to take a photograph to show you. I wanted you to see all the colourful flowers that have suddenly sprung up.

One minute the trees were all bare with black branches and now there are leaves and blossoms on them. And where there was just grass there are yellow daffy-dillows* and purple and white croke-hisses* and everywhere looks full of colour again and makes me want to smile.

It makes me want to do more than smile it makes me want to bounce around. I think that is why it is called Spring because people are so happy they spring around everywhere
BOING
BOING
BOING...

OOPS. I've just sprung on to Honey's foot. She is not happy. She is in fact HOPPY. And she is full of the NOISE of Spring because she is shouting out some very rude words. She called me a 'Stupid Pup-Face' which is not very nice at all and quite hurtful.

I am going to go and spring somewhere else.

*Little Doogs meant 'daffodils' and 'crocuses'

No comments:

Post a Comment