Monday 24 November 2008

Honey's favourite thing


Honey was a bit cross this morning. Honey is quite often cross actually. She was very frowny when I was writing in my Special Notebook.
"What are you writing now, you silly puppy boy?"
"I am writing about grumpy people who have big ears and big teeth," I told her.
"Oh I thought you'd be writing about Trevor and Jezza and their favourite things again," she sniffed. "You've never asked me about MY favourite things."
"OK OK! Don't get your knickers in a knot!" I told her. "What ARE your favourite things."
"Well," she said after wrinkling her nose up a bit. "Triple Mochachococcinos with extra froth. And shoes."
I thought about all Honey's 1001 pairs of shoes and decided it would be best not to ask her which ones are her very most favourites. We would be here until three weeks on Tuesday. So I said,
"I think Triple Mochachococcinos with extra froth are your most favourite things so I will write that down."
Honey nodded.
I think Triple Mochachococcinos are my most favourite things of Honey's because at least she shuts up when she's drinking them

No comments:

Post a Comment