Wednesday 26 November 2008

Today I am poorly

Today I am poorly. I am coughing and sneezing and aching and wheezing.

Trevor held his trunk to my forehead and said,
"Snoepje you must snuggle down and keep warm!"
So I am now snuggling down and keeping warm.

I keep having ever so little nibbles of a bacon sandwich because it is important that I keep my strength up.
I also keep having tiny little slurps of hot chocolate because it is ever so very important that I have enough to drink.

It would be very terrible and awful if Trevor caught my cold! Can you imagine the mess and the noise if he got the sneezes down his elephant trunk.
And if Jezza got the tickles and the aches in his long giraffe throat it would be ever so very painful.

I must stay here, snuggled and warm, until I am quite completely well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment