Tuesday 18 November 2008

Trevor's favourite things


When I asked Trevor what his favourite thing is, he said,
"That's easy Snoepje, you Schnoops, you're all my favourite things!"
Which was very nice of him.

When I asked him what else was his favourite thing he said,
"Well my records. And my pans. And my Holland football shirt. And the decks I play my records on. And my headphones. And..."
Trevor certainly has A LOT of favourite things.

So I took a photograph of some of his records and one of his pans. I wanted it to be a surprise for him you see and he would have noticed if I'd taken the football shirt from his back. He would have been very cold.

I thought he would be pleased when he saw the photograph, but he got very shouty and cross. He said his records are very rare and very valuable and told me that I must never, ever, ever touch his things again.

Which I didn't think was very nice or kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment