Friday 14 November 2008

My favourite thing


This is my most favourite thing in the whole world. I found it when I was out walking, it was shining in the sunshine. Jezza says it looks like an 'Aunty's Fist'* or something but that just sounds silly.

Honey says that it is not really a jewel and a gem because if it was people would be on their hands and their knees looking for it. Because it would be a very expensive and precious thing. I don't really care whether or not it is a jewel and a gem. Looking at it makes me feel happy. I know that it makes Honey feel happy too, because I've seen her holding it in her paw and stroking it when she thought no-one was looking.

I am going to put it into my pocket now so that Honey cannot take it away.

* Jezza said it looked like an AMETHYST. That is a real jewel and a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment